Meet the Team
- I am the owner and a stylist. I opened Integrity Salon twelve years ago with a desire to create a place where people can relax and receive great services. As a stylist, I enjoy being creative, getting to know my clients and giving you the best haircut and color! As well as color, I specialize in extensions and Top Secret hair pieces. While you are in my chair, you might learn about my love for dogs. I love to cook, decorate and remodel houses. I love the Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns and The Ohio State Buckeyes. I will take my time to listen to your hair desires. I pay close attention to detail and give very precise cuts. Call Integrity today to book your next appointment with me!
Facebook: Integrity Salon, Spa & Organics
- I have been a hair stylist for twenty-two years and attended hair school at Millstream Career Center. I love helping people find the hair cut and color that makes them feel good inside and out. I attend classes regularly to keep up with our ever changing industry. In addition to being a hairstylist, I have been a licensed massage therapist for thirteen years. Outside of the salon I enjoy family game night, biking and fishing with my family.
- I've had the pleasure of being a professional hair stylist for fourteen years. I have a strong passion for executing a variety of color techniques. Whether I'm making a statement on a men's haircut or just a fundamental clean up; my focus is providing individualized styles for the entire family. When I'm not at the salon, I'm with my husband raising our three beautiful children.
Facebook: Hairstylist Kendra B
- I am an energetic, upbeat stylist of eighteen years. My devotion to hair led me to train and educate with Paul Mitchell for ten years. I specialize in color and cutting, with a flair for fashion colors and texturized haircuts. In my free time I'm off adventuring with my husband, family and friends. Traveling the globe, you'll never know where I'll go!
Facebook: Hair by Jamie Starr
- I trained at the Paul Mitchell School in Columbus, Ohio. Balayage, fashion and dimensional colors are my passion. I also love beaded hair extensions. As a figure skating coach to individuals with special needs, I have developed a set of skills to specialize in haircuts for those with special needs. Outside of the salon I am a wife and mother to a wonderful little girl!
Facebook: Hair by Anna Fletchner
- I am the voice you'll hear when you call to schedule a reservation. I am here to ensure your visit is enjoyable and relaxing. Behind the scenes I help to keep everything running smoothly, from laundry to making reservations to just sometimes listening to you! When I am not at work, you can usually find me running my daughter to her music practices! I enjoy attending her events on weekends or just relaxing at home watching a great game of football. GO BUCKS!